Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring is here!!!

I know it's been forever since I posted to this thing, it's been a long winter. We are sooo excited spring is finally here! Thought it was time for a new springy layout and a bunch of new pictures :)

First day at the park



The Duke's are 5 1/2 weeks
Miss Daisy (still needs a home)
My fav, Luke (going to Mike :))
Bo is Danielles

Sophie had two babies Easter night
Bonnie & Clyde
Easter pics...
coloring eggs
the kids baskets
look how cute they looked :)

Egg hunt at Nina's

&& Rockets

So, what's new with us? Rylee is no longer doing dance. She refused to go so I wasn't gonna force her. Although, she does tell people she still goes :p Blake got accepted to full day kindergarten so that will be in the fall. Can't believe how fast the time has gone!! He's gonna be 5 in a few weeks. Daddy got a new truck, thank goodness...first time we've ever had two vehicles and it's great!! I went back to work at Picture People and am so happy I did. I missed everyone and being back in the camera room makes me happy :) Anddd I think thats about it! I'll try to post more often

-Jessie

No comments: