Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby fever!!

Today's photo of the day is baby Kae. Sherinda had her at 4:10 this morning. Her name is Kaebrielle Amberleigh, she was 8lbs 7.5oz and 20 1/4 inches long. She is beautiful! I went and saw them this afternoon. She looks just like her mama thats for sure!! It's amazing! Sherinda says she is never having another baby again, haha, but everyone is happy and healthy! I got to hold her for a while while she slept :) ...talk about baby fever!! Rylee is going to be three in less then two months. I am still on the fence about having another but with all these babies lately I think Brendon may win that battle :p Here's some pics of the new cherub, mama wouldn't let me use the flash bc it made Kae cry, so they aren't the best quality but cute anyhow...



Photobucket

1 comment:

Amanda Bowden said...

Awwwwwwwww! She is soooooooooo adorable. I want her!!!!

Can I also say I LOVED Rylee's snow angel!