Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update

Well, it's been a few days so I figured it was time to post something. I don't really have any new pics or anything, we've been busy getting ready for Christmas. We got all of our shopping for the kids done. I just have to get a few more stocking stuffers and wrapping paper. And I have to get something for Asher and Brayden still, but thats it! Blake had a Dr's appointment Tuesday. He was such a big boy!! He got three shots and blood taken and didn't even cry. Although, he told me he never wants to do that again, poor kid! He weighs 38 pounds and the Dr told me he is going to be around 5'11. We took Brayden with us to playgym yesterday. I should've brough my camera, they had so much fun! I will try to get some new pics up soon :)
Photobucket

No comments: