Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today's photo of the day goes to Pete, Beautiful & Sophie. Geli was here last night and pointed them out...we all thought it was too funny! They were watching Bella outside. It's so cute how they do pretty much everything together. Like a cute little family of kitties. Haha, I love them :)

Today is Brendon's 29th birthday. We didn't do a lot but he went hunting and the kids and I made him dinner and cake. I didn't realize I needed an electric mixer so my arm got a crazy work out! Next year is the big 3-0 and probably a party. I had to go pick up Liam's ashes this afternoon. I thought I would be ok to do it but I wasn't. I cried the whole way there. I composed myself to go in but fell apart when I had to say "I am here for Liam's ashes." The poor lady didn't know what to say to me. It took me a good ten minutes in the parking lot before I could drive home. I didn't think it was going to be so hard but it makes him being gone so much more real. Ugh. I put his ball in the box with him and now he sits on our mantle. The kids are very curious about whats in the box and I haven't the slightest clue how to explain that to them so Brendon just told them it was a box to remember Liam. Anyways, here is a few pics of Sophie's first encounter with a Christmas tree :)



She had fun.
Photobucket

No comments: