Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!


Well. It's been a week without my Liam. I am still very lost. I would give anything to have him back. But life goes on right? I've already begun my search for a puppy. I'm still kind of iffy about it and probably won't get one until spring but it doesn't hurt to start looking now. :( Today is Thanksgiving. I'm excited but not. Hopefully the day goes well. We are going to my Aunts first. Both of my grandparents are now sick so its just Auntie, Uncle Mattie, Gel, Matt, Pat, Nick & us. Should be nice and mellow, which is maybe what I need. Then we're going to Bren's moms. And hopefully Derek and Katelyns for some needed drinks later ;) I hope everyone has a great day!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

TLF said...

Sorry about your dog- Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!