Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What day is it??

For some reason I keep thinking today is Thursday. I dont know what my problem is, maybe I just want this week to go faster?? I am supposed to take the kids to Maine this weekend to see my mom and sisters for a mock Thanksgiving but a wrench got thrown into those plans today, as usual! Hopefully things will straighten out before Friday. Today was pretty uneventful. Brendon got home early but then left again to shoot his gun and show "the guys" his deer ::rolleyes:: I got everything switched from the Pilot to my car (I've gotta get used to calling it that I guess) and I had to vacuum it out bc I took Liam to the store with me last night and his hair was all over the dark grey seats. Brendon ordered us IPods on Ebay the other night so I've been busy DLing as much girly country music as I can for mine =] Anddd as promised, pics of the new car...

I think thats about it for now. Time to get the devils to bed!
Photobucket

No comments: