Saturday, November 15, 2008

Our Tiny Dancer

Rylee had her first dance class last night and she loved it! She was so mesmerized by the older girls practicing, I really hope this is something she will do for years to come. Her teacher, Miss Katelyn, is very nice and Rylee loved her right away. When I first got her dressed into her little ballet outfit the girls there were gushing over her, they all wanted to take her home haha. I was nervous she was going to be shy but she jumped right in, didn't even care that I sat out in the lobby! She had a ton of fun playing with the other girls in her class (there are four others) and getting to know the student teachers.

I was able to snap a few shots of her in action ;)




(click on the picture to view it full sized)

She's so excited to go back next week. Classes are every Friday 4:15-5:00p.
Photobucket

No comments: