Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Car & New Name!!

We just got the kids to bed after a pretty busy day. I had Brayden again this morning, and I got a cute video of him crawling but I am too lazy to figure out how to upload it right now haha, maybe tomorrow. I finally got my name officially changed to Jessica Toohil :) It wasn't as difficult a process as I expected it to be, besides having the kids running amuck in the social security office and RMV. But luckily it was all said and done in less then an hour. And now our new car (2003 Blazer) is here and ready to go. I'm still on the fence about it. I love the new car but I'm really going to miss my car :( I'll live I suppose. It's too dark to take pics of it tonight so that will have to wait until tomorrow too. Now I'm gonna go shower and relax with the hub a little before bed. I think it's gonna be an early night, I'm pooped!!
Photobucket

No comments: