Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Here come the holidays

Today's photo of the day is actually from yesterday. Rylee got her first pair of ballet slippers and its so cute how much she loves them, it's hard for me to get her to take them off!


Anyways, I am posting this because I wanted to share these cute siggys some friends of mine from Crumb Snatchers made...
from Lee:

from Holly:

and from Sarah:

Thank you girls!!! (click them to view full sized)

Things have been pretty blah here. I've been kinda on and off about everything. One minute I'm fine and the next I'm not. I just can't get used to the idea that he's not coming back :( The kids don't really seem to understand, which is probably a good thing. I'm trying to get ready for the holidays and such. I am excited to go Christmas shopping! But besides Thanksgiving there's not really much going on here this week and I'm in major need of a distraction...

Photobucket

No comments: